Looking back over 2013 its been a wonderful year of food, friends, travel and new beginnings! It’s hard to believe 2014 is already upon us- it feels like last month I was ringing in 2013. Going through the archives of the last year I looked to see what were the most popular and search recipes on my blog- here they are for you to enjoy. I hope all of you have a happy, healthy and safe New Years with your loved ones! Cheers to you!
1. Red & Yellow Bell Pepper Sauce with Sausage Over Fresh Pappardelle 2. Healthy Whole Wheat Carrot Coconut Morning Glory Muffins
3. Black Bean, Kale & Quinoa Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette 4. Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip 5. Almond Crisped Peaches
6. Healthy Banana “Ice Cream”
7. Roasted Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Penne
8. One Pot Hot Oat & Quinoa Cereal
9. Healthy Black Bean, Sweet Potato and Quinoa Chili 10. Ginger Soy Chicken Lettuce Cups