Looking back over 2013 its been a wonderful year of food, friends, travel and new beginnings! It’s hard to believe 2014 is already upon us- it feels like last month I was ringing in 2013. Going through the archives of the last year I looked to see what were the most popular and search recipes on my blog- here they are for you to enjoy. I hope all of you have a happy, healthy and safe New Years with your loved ones! Cheers to you!
1. Red & Yellow Bell Pepper Sauce with Sausage Over Fresh Pappardelle 2. Healthy Whole Wheat Carrot Coconut Morning Glory Muffins
3. Black Bean, Kale & Quinoa Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette 4. Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip 5. Almond Crisped Peaches
7. Roasted Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Penne
8. One Pot Hot Oat & Quinoa Cereal
9. Healthy Black Bean, Sweet Potato and Quinoa Chili 10. Ginger Soy Chicken Lettuce Cups
Perry! I still rely on the warm blueberry jam/brie/pie crust winner–and your corn chowder is another favorite in New London!!
You did a great job in 2013–can’t wait for 2014 and even more ideas in the kitchen/!!!! Cheers CC