Nothing is more delicious than a well made Caesar salad. I’ve never been a huge fan of anchovies, so when my friend Jacki made this dressing for me, I was hooked. It’s so delicious and simple, the creaminess of the blue cheese balances the tangy citrus of the lemon juice. Grill up some chicken, salmon or steak and this makes the perfect weeknight dinner or side!
What you’ll need
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 raw egg
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl combine washed and chopped Romaine lettuce, croutons, and Parmesan cheese
- Toss with dressing until lettuce is coated, add chicken, salmon or steak and Enjoy!