This weekend summer officially kicked off with the first Park City Silly Market on Main St. The rain held off and it was a wonderful morning wandering the streets checking out all the vendors and my favorite part… the Bloody Mary bar! The section of the market with the food, music and drink vendors is definitely the best section. So when you can’t make it to the Silly Market on Sunday or you’re having some friends over for brunch, mix up a batch of my family’s favorite Bloody Mary mix and enjoy them at home! You can add all your favorite toppings including but not limited to shrimp, bacon, celery, pickles, olives- the options are endless! Be sure to mix this recipe up and serve it nice and cold! Cheers!
- 3 32oz bottles Clamato juice
- 1 jar spicy cocktail sauce
- 3 cups vodka of your choice
- 1/2 cup real lime juice
- 1/2 cup real lemon juice
- 2 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz A1 sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Garnishes: Pickles, celery, shrimp, bacon, olives, asparagus, peppers, baby corn etc….
Combine all ingredients and stir well. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Serve over ice with garnishes of your choice.
Published on Dishing PC – June 8, 2015